April 13, 2007

Happy Mail Day!


Just look at this fabulous assortment of goodies I got in the mail today!!! This is not even it tip of the iceburg. Thank you so much Beate! My favorite thing has to be the One Sheet Box. It is amazing and the colors in person are fabulous. Beate is an amazing stamper and tutorial writer so I suggest you all check her blog out which is located here. You will not regret it. If you want to make a One Sheet Box like this for yourself I highly suggest checking out Beate's tutorial on how to make one. I can't believe I own one of her samples. It's like meeting a celebrity and getting a present from them in return.
I can't even begin to express my gratitude, and while my cards don't come near the quality of Beate's, I am most certainly going to send one in return for all of the great stuff I got. Just look at the May Arts Ribbon. And all of the scallops that I have been drooling over for months, yet I can't seem to get my hands on one of the punches. There are circles, squares, ovals galore. I couldn't fit them all in the picture if I tried. Plus there were scrabble tiles, acrylic stamps, a 7 Gypsies Clipboard photo frame, a CD tin and the much coveted Basic Grey paper.
I can't even begin to decribe my excitement when I got the package. I had to tear into it right away and I am still drooling over the many wonderful and fabulous gifts. Thanks again Beate! You are so kind and generous.
Jenn

1 comment:

beate said...

I am glad you like your goodies! Hugs!