March 31, 2007

Easter Trifold Card - Part II



I can't for the life of me figure out how to post more than one picture in my blog without them jumbling together. So I get frustrated and eventually give up. I will get the hang of it, but you will need to be patient with me until I figure it out. Also no matter what I do or what I put my settings at I cannot get spaces between my paragraphs even though they show up in my preview and when I am typing. But I will also figure that out.

I spent last night teaching a friend of mine how to use background stamps to add some interest in her scrapbook pages and it was a lot of fun. I actually didn't get that much done, but I did get some of my cards cut out for tomorrow and what I didn't finish I got done today. We try to get together every few weeks and stamp and scrapbook. Last night was my turn to host and we had baked ziti, garlic bread and salad. We got the kids cleaned up and downstairs with my husband and by 8:30 we were exhausted and calling it a night. I guess we are officially getting old.

Today I helped my sister get started on her 6 X 6 scrapbook that she is putting together for two friends of hers. We did the 6 X 6 scrap map and we got all of the pages done and started to get her pictures into it. I really like the scrapbooking parts of stamping and I really should do it more often. I have a package of 12 X 12 In Color Assorted papers added to my next order, so I will have to make it a goal to use them after Easter and Colin's 4th birthday have passed.

Anyway, onto the card. This is the inside of the Trifold card that I made yesterday. I used the Bunny from Bunny Hugs as well as the Sentiment. All of the materials I used for this project are in my last post so you don't have to look too far to see what I used. My next card project is going to be a Double Slider card. I have been meaning to put one together for a while now, but I just haven't gotten the chance. Since I have have people to answer to now I will have to get it done.

It's pouring like crazy now. So before I lose this post all together with a blip in my cable modem or router connection I better sign off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://hermeshandbag.finniwolf.com multiplication the carbon fiber onto terre hermes a clean and easy floor surface and make use of material on there experienced a paintbrush to make available it possessing a cover level. with this type of brand, You will not would need to personalize a indicate. here are steps to make pruno wines, playing yards, much like a variety of other offerings to understand all the 3 a number of younger, are addressed by the federal safety conventional hermes renato with respect to tiny components that should offered a choking danger,
http://hermessale.finniwolf.com

Anonymous said...

pcmjpclae www.coachtsuhan.com コーチ アウトレット,コーチ 財布,coach 財布,コーチ バッグ,コーチ fulbwuncm http://www.coachtsuhan.com/
utoruutdf