February 11, 2007

You Make Me Happy


I did not think I had ordered this stamp set and I am very excited that I did. I have seen so many cute samples with it and while I had a chance to actually sit down and stamp yesterday I decided to pull it out. I thought that the first set I'd ink up with be the Doodle This, but I was wrong.
This is the You Make Me Happy stamp set that is part of the new Spring Mini that starts March 1st. The new catalog can't start soon enough in my mind.
I used Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Rose Red and Basic Black cardstock. The ink colors are Certainly Celery, Mellow moss, Rose Red, Bordering Blue and Whisper White. I also used the Tag Corner Punch, Black hemp twine and Stampin' Dimensionals to pop the tag up off of the page.
Well it's time to pack the car and head out. I love class days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If sοme one wіѕhes expeгt vіew abοut blоgging and sіte-builԁing then i аԁνіse him/hеr tο ρаy a visit thіs blog, Keеp
uρ thе good job.

Also visit my websitе - payday advance
Also see my page - payday advance