February 9, 2007

Mommy and Me Valentine's Project

Tomorrow I am having my first ever Mommy and Me Valentine's class. This is the project we will be making. I thin it is simple yet sweet. It is a box of Sweethearts wrapped up in Real Red cardstock along with Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise cardstocks. The stamp set is Sweet on You and is from Stampin' Up! Everything was stamped in Real Red classic ink and then the box is held inside and pulled up with Grosgrain Ribbon.

Each child will be able to make 2 boxes. I have everything pre-scored and cut out for an easy project. I'm hoping it goes well because I have another project planned for the month of March and I have people RSVPing for that one already.
Tonight I have to get my Pocket Notes ready for my class on Sunday. Then I will be able to play with all of my new stamp sets from the Spring Mini! I spent a lot of last night and this afternoon cutting out all of my new wonderful stamps. I am so excited for March 1st. Not only is it my birthday but it is the day I can begin to start demonstrating the new stamp sets. I have 3 classes in the works for March so I have to get a head start on planning them.
I think I have been suffering from my first migrane ever. I have done a little research on why the top of my head is pounding only on the left side and my scalp actually hurts from it. My allergies have been really bad and they could have triggered this headache. I only know that I can't wait for the 3 day weekend to start so that I can begin to relax. RELAX? That never happens. LOL! At least I can function at a slower pace.

No comments: