January 26, 2007

An Unfrogettable Birthday!


I thought this was the neatest idea! I made this at my upline's house last week, so if the original idea was yours please let me know so that I can credit you.
I think this makes a terrific kids birthday card, and I am thinking of using it for Colin's birthday invites.
The card used Glorious green, Green Galore and Whisper White cardstock. The image and words are stamped in Basic black ink and crayons are added so kids can color in thier own frogs. A double circle punch was used to thread the Black Gingham ribbon through to tie the crayons to the front of the card. The stamp set is Unfrogettable and it is on the top of my must have list!
I have another workshop tomorrow! I spent last night cutting out cardstock and packing. I am very excited about it. I have 11 guests who have RSVP'd to attend, so it should be a lot of fun. I am going to take a newsletter with my class schedule and hopefully spark some interest. I am also going to take one of my mailboxes that is the focus of my next class and use it as a door prize. I think it turned out really cute but I am still finalizing the finished product.
Have a great weekend! I hope I have time to get a project posted.

1 comment:

Allison said...

That is a super idea...I am sure I will use this in the future! TFS! (Maybe, I will use my Just Punny set today and make a coloring sheet for my three-year old too!)