January 24, 2007

Photo Wallet


This is the wallet I got to make the other day. I fell in love with this one on the SU website and I was hoping that the make and take kits would be offered to those of us who were not able to attend Leadership. I love the color combination and I think this would be a really fun stamp camp project. It was made with Doodle This and the Doodle Alphabet. I love these sets and I am sure that they will make some awesome scrapbook pages. I am anxiously counting down the days until February 1st. I have my order all planned out, my swaps lined up and a workshop and some classes planned.


Now for the great news! I got a call back from the Park District today!!! I had sent in an application to try to teach some scrapbooking and card making classes. I know that I will be unable to sell at these events, but I am really hoping that people show interest in the classes and it helps me to get my name out in my community. I have lived here for almost 3 years and I know a fair number of people through my sons, but I don't want to keep hitting up friends to come to classes and have workshops. I won't be able to start until the Summer session because the Spring session classes have already gone to printing, but it is a start. I will meet with a Director on February 8th and take along my samples and some class ideas. Wish me luck!
I sure wish I knew how to add more than one picture to my blog and not have them crowded on top of each other. I am clueless when it comes to formatting my blog.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I would love to find out the supplies and paper dimensions for this project. If you would be willing to share you can email me at stampin.chick@gmail.com. I love this project.

Melissa Sibert