January 15, 2007

Nothing is better than . . .


I found this card example on the Stampin' Up Demonstrator website and I fell in love with it.



This is made with the Like It a Latte stamp set and it is one of my absolute favorites from the Winter Mini catalog. It uses Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock. The ink is Whisper White Craft Ink, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose Classic inks. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to make the chocolate chip cardstock pop and one heart is popped up too.



I am busy trying to get ideas for my class on Friday. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

wow! That's awesome, not sure how I missed it so thanks for posting it :)

Saliber said...

This is such a cute card! I'm with you, I love the like it a latte set so much!! I put a new one in my gallery, it is red and I think I will use it for my valentine to Michael. :-)