January 23, 2007

I've been tagged!


JanTink from Stamps, Paper, Scissors, stopped by this morning and tagged me. I never thought it would happen so quickly.

So here it goes- The ABC's of Jenn D

A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: My husband Roger, and my kids. From college, and we still keep in touch- Rachael and someone I met around the time my oldest was born, and who I have had the pleasure to meet - Miss Becky
C -Cake or Pie: Pie - apple, pumpkin or pecan will do
D - Drink of Choice: Water
F - Favorite Color: I have 2 right now - Chocolate chip and Pretty in Pink
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H - Hometown: Bourbonnais, IL
I - Indulgence: Stamping time with out kids- sounds selfish . . . but it is so nice to not have to pull prying hands off of my stamp cases and papers
J - January or February: February, because my birthday is then right around the corner.
K - Kids & Names: 2 - Colin (3 3/4 years old) and Evan (14 months)
L - Life is incomplete without? My family
M - Marriage Date: September 22, 2001
N - Number of Siblings: 2 - sister, Michele and brother, Matthew
O - Oranges or Apples: apples
P - Phobias or Fears: spiders or any ugly bugs inside of my house - outside they are okay. Falling on the ice while carrying Evan around in the winter
Q - Fave Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's whywe call it the present."
R - Reason to Smile: Watching my 2 kids play together.
S - Season: Fall - The leaves changing colors, the sun on my face, it's just a wonderful time of the year
T - Tag 3-4 People: psladybug, debbiemom23cs, mama3boys
U - Unknown fact about me:
V - Vegetable you don't like: There aren't many . . . I hate tamarinds, but I'm not sure if it is a fruit or veggie
W - Worst Habit: Lack of Patience - when I see something I want I prefer to get it now
X - X-rays: Not many actually - my ankle maybe once in high school
Y - Your Fave Food: Indian Food
Z - Zodiac Sign: Pisces
I told you that I got my hands on some of the Make and Take materials from Leadership. This has sealed the deal that I DO NEED Doodle This! This card also uses Canvas Background stamp and Everyday Flexible Phrases stamp sets. The cardstock is Old Olive, Marigold Morning and Tempting Turquoise and the ink colors are the same. The flower is stamped on using Jet Black Stazon and is colored in with my personal favorite - AquaPainter. To make the tab I got to use the new tab punch from the Spring Mini which will be out starting March 1st (what a great birthday present!). Other accessories include, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/8 inch circle punch and Turquoise Ribbon.

No comments: